I have been making more use of Twitter recently:
- I would like to thank the Pretenders for teaching me the meaninglessness of rock lyrics.
- I use hard-bristle toothbrushes for cleaning things other than my teeth, so I had to buy them off Amazon when CVS and Walgreens stopped selling them.
- I upgraded to the new Raspberry Π 2B. It actually runs at a quick pace, unlike the first model I got, which ran slow as cold molasses. The best feature: Minecraft!
- The purchasing of power over education by the (well?)-intended rich is as old as the original Rockefeller and his General Education Board.
- And remember: You take what Apple Inc gives you, or you walk away. This is true more than ever, where the newest stuff is non-upgradable. (Even reimaging is now more difficult.)
Tonight is Web comics commentary night. Here are my tweets, expanded for clarity:
- Mary Cagle and (now) Abby Howard stream their works in progress, but I cannot follow them. I have ADSL!
- My favorite Web comics are Stand Still Stay Silent (Minna Sundberg), those of Mary Cagle (Kiwi Blitz, Letís Learn English) and Abby Howard (The Last Halloween, Junior Scientist Power Hour), and Cucumber Quest (GiGi D.G.).
- I used to read Phuzzy Comics a lot, but Monica Ray kind of vanished after getting a Real Job™: Good in itself, but I miss her.